Update the most recent offline rig of Portable Intel Processor Identification Utility 6. 1 for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit. A potent program for identifying the processor’s’s internal characteristics is Portable Intel Processor Identification Utility 6.0.
Review of the Portable Intel Processor Identification Utility( 6.0 )
a potent program for identifying processors and viewing their various contexts. Total guidance for viewing the Process’s’s specifics is offered by the implementation. To learn more about the network in depth, the use offers a pro resolution. It has easy-to-use instructions and is a very lightweight, easy use.
It offers in-depth details about the computer’s’s mainframe, which is officially installed. Additionally, gather all the data about the mainframe in one location and used a variety of user-specific info. The use you simultaneously provide managed tips and monitor outcomes in a single location.
Additionally, it offers reported importance and endorse for Cpuid content. Learn about the system’s’s multiple similar info, including the cache shape. The application offers assistance for testing hyperthreading and cloud automation. Overall, it is a incredibly easy-to-use use for verifying various procedure information.
Features of the 6.0 portable Intel processor identifying efficiency
- effective program for collecting product content
- culture that is simple and straightforward
- gathers all of the cpu data in one location
- Organizes and exports the facts for later use
- Obtain the system’s’s tips.
- provides thorough information on computers and memory.
- provides details on the recurrence of the Mainframe
- Deliver Cpuid information and cpu acceleration.
- Verify the effectiveness of hypervisor and hyperthreading.
- Learn about the images card and soc Passport.
- numerous additional strong aspects and choices
Technical Information for the 6.0 Portable Intel Processor Identification Utility
- compatible with windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / Xp
- 100 Kb free Disk
- 512 Mb of ram is needed.
- Intel Pentium 4 or later computer
Free access of Portable Intel Processor Identification Utility 6.0
The most recent offline installation of Portable Intel Processor Identification Utility 6. 1 for Windows x86 and X64 structures can be downloaded by clicking the button here. Downloading Portable Iobit Driver Booster Pro 6. 3 might also be a good idea.